Individuals and organizations need to work together to develop strategies for lowering their carbon footprint. At the same time, they need the resolution to follow through on those strategies.
As part of our drive to better our communities, Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises (DME) has worked hard to make all our business activities as environmentally responsible as possible. Not only have we instituted a series of internal “green” initiatives, we’ve helped our customers make their daily operations more eco-conscious as well.
DME’s Environmental Initiatives Include:
- Offering products only from manufacturers of Energy Star-qualified devices
- Ensuring that all our products can be disassembled and disposed of safely and responsibly
- Recycling 100% of the toner cartridges we collect
- Helping customers switch from storing hard copies to saving documents as electronic files through document capture solutions
- Encouraging practices like duplex printing to reduce paper usage and waste
- Helping clients make their operations more efficient through Managed Print Services
- Encouraging carpooling among our employees
- Setting up recycling centers for paper, bottles, cans and plastic at our facilities
DME’s Partners’ Sustainability Initiatives:
Savin/Ricoh has been named one of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World several years in a row.
Toshiba has worked closely with Close the Loop Inc. to bring the Zero Waste to Landfill recycling program to America.
Clover Imaging Group has collected over 360 million empty printer cartridges to be used for their remanufacturing operations.