The Account Manager (AM) maintains and grows relationships with business’s in a defined geographical territory, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal. Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, selling additional products into them and drive New Customers in the assigned territory. The AM is responsible for selling our full line of Business Technology offering.
The AM interacts with customers through a combination of telephone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
The AM is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Achieves assigned sales targets and expectations for profitability
- Strong work ethic, commitment to excellence and a passion for technology, people and processes
- Maintain and build customer relations through proactive account management within assigned customer accounts in assigned Territory.
- Penetrates assigned accounts with an emphasis on New Business Development by:
- Appointments, Cold Calling, Telemarketing, Social Media, Networking Groups, Local Chamber involvement, e-mail campaigns etc.
- Selling the full line of products and services
- Take on the role of a true solution provider and trusted advisor to clients as it pertains to technology
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet or exceed company standards
- Instruct customers on proper use of products and solutions installed
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Process orders in a complete and timely manner.
- Qualify and find customer pain points through effective questioning techniques. Prepare and deliver effective presentations to customers as needed.
- Effective use of time management skills.
- Possess a college degree or equivalent B2B Sales experience.
- Additional education in the field of business technology could be considered an advantage.
- History of sales achievements – preferably in an outside/inside sales environment or equivalent documenting to show your success.
- Excellent communicator / interpersonal communications – professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises is proud to offer its Advantage Compensation Package:
- Base + Commission + Quarterly/Annual Bonuses + Expense Allowance
- Major Medical & Dental/Vision/Life/AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) – w/Company Match
- Paid extensive training program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- State of the art technology & resources
- Holiday and paid time off schedule
- Team Environment – One Team – One Vision – One Goal