What’s the best way to give back to a local community during the holiday season? There really isn’t a ‘one-size-fits-all’ answer for communities in need. Every local area has families or individuals who need a little help to make it through the colder months on the calendar. For most, the concept of giving back to the community takes on a special meaning during the holiday season, and every branch location at Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises has it’s own unique way of supporting their area . From toy drives to family adoption to donating time, the team at DME supports the areas that support them by working with non-profits and different organizations.
The holidays can be a tough time for those in need, so the print experts at DME put their skills to work in ways that don’t involve copiers, printers, and toner. Take a look at how we assist those that require a little help:
How the DME team shows support for their communities
From Cincinnati to Southern Illinois, the different branches give back to their community in several special ways. Charities and organizations that our team supports:
- Cincinnati- The Cincinnati, OH branch of DME partners with Big Brothers / Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati to adopt five families in need, and donate gifts for Christmas.
- Columbus– In Columbus, OH, our team works with the Dave Thomas Foundation to adopt a family in need to provide a memorable Christmas.
- Dayton– Our team in Dayton, OH has helped Crayons to Classrooms by spending their day preparing school supplies.
- Parkersburg– Our NOE team in Parkersburg, WV currently helps an area elementary school and a middle school deliver lunch sacks. The sacks are sent home over the weekend to kids on free or reduced lunches to make sure they have something nutritious when they’re not in school.
- Harrisburg- For 20+ years, Richard Clark of Tri-State Business Equipment, a DME partner, has put on a toy drive for the Southern part of Illinois. This year donations reached over 1400+ toys for underprivileged, abused and neglected kids in the Southern Illinois community.
While providing support for local communities through the office technology solutions and managed services that DME is known for is an absolute must, we’ve also found ways to give back that go beyond the typical 9-to-5 schedule. We make every effort to support the local areas that our technicians, account managers, and support team members live and work in.
In addition to the organizations listed above, the team at DME partners with several other worthy charities and non-profits throughout the year. It’s important to give back during the holidays, but people don’t just need help in November and December.
Contact DME to work with a print provider that cares
Do you want to work with a print supply and managed service provider that makes giving back a priority? Get in touch with the team at Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises through our information form or by phone at (800) 571-2679. Managed services and supplies from a company that cares are closer than you think!