We are looking for one great person to assist our logistics and warehouse teams for Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Lima & Parkersburg. This person needs to be a great communicator for our drivers and internal and external customer needs. They will be responsible for picking and packing supplies, shipping of supplies to internal and external customers, and efficiently sorting and stocking materials in the warehouse. This person should be high energy and very outgoing with a will-do and can-do attitude. They also need to be a great team player who also likes to have fun!
- Process, package and ship orders accurately using UPS and FedEx
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
- Organize warehouse space.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Makes occasional deliveries when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma, Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have good computer experience
- Fork lift experience preferred.
- Dependable worker able to carry out a series of work instructions without constant supervision
- Being a leader and not a follower, will do, can do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented and have great phone skills
- Must be in uniform, clean and have good hygiene
Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises is proud to offer its Advantage Compensation Package:
- Major Medical & Dental/Vision/Life/AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) – w/Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- State of the art technology & resources
- Holiday and paid time off schedule
- Team Environment – One Team – One Vision – One Goal