We are looking for one great person to assist our Columbus Office as a Customer Service Specialist and Front Desk Receptionist. This person needs to be a great communicator to our customers but also our internal operations as well. Excel experience and phone skills are highly preferred. This person should be high energy and very outgoing with a will-do and can-do attitude. They also need to be a great team player who also likes to have fun!
- Answering Phones/ Taking Messages/ Retrieving Voicemails
- Entering 100+ orders daily
- Backup for call center (dispatch – for overflow calls)
- Fulfilling orders to bill customer
- Updating Equipment Records in E-Automate daily
- Ordering office supplies (Coffee, paper, pens etc.)
- Entering Equipment Orders for Sales Team
- Retrieving / separating the mail from outside mailbox – Mailing / scanning any checks / invoices, to corporate office.
- Columbus Sales Team Support
- High School Diploma, Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Customer Service: Order entry, working directly with customers over the phone/ email to take their orders.
- Need basic computer skills. Order entry with database system (E-Automate)
- Basic Excel, Outlook, & Microsoft Word knowledge, extremely helpful
- Being friendly and understanding the customer’s needs is crucial to the job.
- Has a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude
- Business professional, Very welcoming
- Shows a strong work ethic, and can be a team player
- Ability to communicate clearly, and professionally
- Will Do – Can Do – Team Fit
Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises is proud to offer its Advantage Compensation Package:
- Major Medical & Dental/Vision/Life/AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) – w/Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- State of the art technology & resources
- Holiday and paid time off schedule
- Team Environment – One Team – One Vision – One Goal