Looking for a great career in Outside Business to Business Sales where you are more than just a number? Donnellon McCarthy is looking for Business to Business Sales professionals looking to earn uncapped commissions in the growing field of Business Technology! We are looking for Sales Consultants that want to be part of a Winning team that works hard, competes, gets involved in the community and has a lot of fun along the way. If this is you, we would love to start the conversation.
The Major Account Manager maintains and grows relationships within a defined geographical territory, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal. Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the Major Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, build great relationships that will allow you to have opportunities to sell the entire portfolio. The Major Account Manager interacts with customers through a combination of social media, telephone, email, mail campaigns, networking events and face-to-face meetings.
- Maintains and builds strong Customer Relations through our DME proactive Go to Market approach.
- Develops assigned accounts by meeting regularly with customers and prospects to conduct account reviews and educate them on the latest technology offerings that will benefit their business.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed. Every aspect of the process is controlled by you.
- Achieves assigned activity and sales quotas in Hardware, IT, Managed Print Services and Software Solutions.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves customer retention and growth targets.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Possess a college degree or equivalent work experience in Sales.
- Competitive Positive Attitude.
- Additional education in the field of business technology could be considered an advantage.
- History of success – School, Work, Community Involvement, Athletics, etc.
- Excellent communicator / interpersonal communications – professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Here’s what we offer!
- Competitive Base Salary plus Uncapped Commissions & Bonuses earnings potential
- Car & cell phone allowance
- Sales Competitions with prizes $$
- President’s Club Trips
- Major Medical & Dental/Vision/Life/AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) – with Company Match
- Industry Leading Training “DME University”
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- State of the art technology & resources
- Holiday and paid time off schedule