DME currently has an exciting opportunity for a General Manager of Sales!
Essential Job Functions
- Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage members of a world-class sales organization.
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all business activity for the branch and ensure achievement of activity goals.
- Ensure achievement of branch sales and profitability objectives.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue streams.
- Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization productivity.
- Understand each employee’s strengths and weaknesses with recommendations to develop these areas of performance.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales organization and implement changes.
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing customers.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
- Motivate and direct sales teams in both the commercial, SMB and major account sales arena.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Strong business acumen managing to “bottom-line” profitability.
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a high growth business.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
Experience, Educational Requirements and Certifications
- 4-6 years strong track record selling and managing High Tech or Information Technology products in the Copier & Printer industry.
- History of job stability and documented success.
- College Degree
Donnellon McCarthy Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club Trips and other incentive trips
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting-edge technology and workflow solutions.
DME is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.