We are looking for a Driver/Warehouse Associate with a safe and clean driving record. They need to have delivery and driving experience of the Cincinnati, OH area. They will need to hold a DOT physical card always. Also, need to have great customer service experience and able to communicate and listen to our customer needs. Computer experience is a plus and general office experience. High energy and very outgoing with the will do and can-do attitude. Great team player and like to have FUN!
To operate a light delivery/panel truck and maintain it and complete daily vehicle checks. Delivery and pick up office equipment, office supplies and office furniture without damage. Will have paperwork needs signed and reviewed with each delivery. Assist in the retail store along with furniture and copier assembly.
- Perform your Pre-truck check each day before you leave the facility. (sureFleet) Report and major mechanical problems to your supervisor before you leave
- Secure the freight with blankets and straps as required. Some could take more than one strap.
- Determines most efficient order to load the truck to match your route.
- Log your time out and mileage for each stop
- Call each customer when you are in route to ensure the best customer service and keep them updated.
- Walk in and meet customer and introduce yourself and check the area where the equipment needs placed.
- Check your electric outlet to make sure they have proper power before you unload the unit.
- Match up and Verifies goods against packing slips and serial number to make sure you have the correct unit.
- Driver and customer must sign and verify the current meters on all units
- Fuel your truck up each day before you return to shop and clean truck out upon your arrival
- Assists in general office duties including copier set ups and retail store upon completing delivery route.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record and DOT card
- Ability to read directions and use a street map and GPS units
- Ability to maintain simple logs and records.
- Dependable worker able to carry out a series of work instructions without constant supervision.
- Must be physically able to lift items more than 100+ pounds regularly to load and deliver packages.
- Need to operate a stair climber device. You should never use if you are not comfortable with the task at hand and call your supervisor for help
- Great communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be in uniform and clean and have good hygiene
Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises is proud to offer its Advantage Compensation Package:
- Major Medical & Dental/Vision/Life/AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) – w/Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Team Environment – One Team – One Vision – One Goal