We are looking for one great person to lead our transportation team for Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Lima (OH), Parkersburg (WV), Harrisburg & Anna (IL). This person needs to be a great communicator for our drivers and internal and external customer needs. Excel experience and phone skills are very important but not necessarily required. This person should be high energy and very outgoing with a will-do and can-do attitude. They also need to be a great team player who also likes to have fun!
This person will manage our open sales orders and our daily delivery needs. You will need to be comfortable calling our customers two days in advance to confirm delivery date and time and ensure any driver obstacles (steps, dock, gravel etc.). From there, you will then email the sales representative to advise date and time of the install as well as our IT Team for network and connectivity needs. Once the driver returns all paper work it will need updated in the system for our billing team. This position will also have order entering and purchasing requirements.
- Manage all open sales orders in ERP System. (Open, Setup Open ready, know the pipe line)
- Enter orders from document management system in a timely fashion (within the day they were turned in)
- Map out the delivery routes for the truck drivers so that they are maintained effectively and timely in their deliveries
- Keep driver logs updated 2 days in advance with excel
- Ensure all paperwork has been updated and attached with the driver log each day. (5 Day out look)
- Notify the set-up team with a copy of the driver log to ensure equipment will be ready. Any last-minute changes must be walked back to them.
- Call each customer with a 2-day advanced notice to make sure they can take delivery and any other needs for the install, (IT, Training, Ect)
- Once date and time have been agreed upon you will need to email the Sales reps and our internal IT team
- Once the driver returns, all paperwork would be turned in so that the deal can be moved into the next steps.
- Manage all lease returns and return dates to ensure they are returned on time
- Assists in general warehouse duties
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have good computer experience
- Excel experience is recommended
- Ability to maintain simple logs and driver’s records.
- Knowledge of E-Automate and Smart Search is a plus
- Dependable worker able to carry out a series of work instructions without constant supervision
- Being a leader and not a follower, will do, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented and have great phone skills
- Must be in uniform, clean and have good hygiene
Donnellon McCarthy Enterprises is proud to offer its Advantage Compensation Package:
- Major Medical & Dental/Vision/Life/AD & D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account
- 401(k) – w/Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- State of the art technology & resources
- Holiday and paid time off schedule
- Team Environment – One Team – One Vision – One Goal