Marketing and Promotional Materials
PRODUCTION SYSTEMS FEATURES:
High dpi Resolution
The dpi resolutions of our devices ensure the sharp, vivid print quality that you need for your corporate materials and other professional-level documents.
Eco-Conscious, Energy-Saving Design
DME partners with technology manufacturers that are committed to making their devices as energy- and supply-efficient as possible. This ties in with our dedication to promoting green initiatives that help our customers reduce their carbon footprints.
Hard Drive Memory and Fast Processors
Our production printers GBs of internal memory and fast processors make even the most complicated jobs quick and easy.
Our production prints can fold, punch, stitch, and staple documents allowing you to save time and energy finishing your documents for distribution.
You can scan documents to a variety of formats, including: Email, FTP, Fax, SMB
Monochrome Production Systems
Color Production Systems
DME production systems employ state-of-the-art technology to ensure uniformly high-quality monochrome images for both short and extended print runs. You’ll have the ability to print dozens of black-and-white prints in a single minute.
Monochrome Production Systems Features:
- Specially designed toner that provides smooth, even distribution of particles, leading to sharper, more nuanced images
- Parallel calibration, which keeps image quality consistent over long print runs
- A small, intricately designed mechanism that lets our devices fuse toner to paper without making trace indentations
- Controls to alter job queues and edit print jobs instantly
Promotional materials and other professional documents need rich, vivid colors to stand out. Thanks to their sophisticated designs and powerful controls, DME production systems can give you those colors quickly and consistently.
Color Production Systems Features:
- Controls for maintaining color accuracy across various platforms, applications and media.
- Job management features such as Rush Print, Print Next and Process Next
- Special calibration to keep color quality uniform even through extended print runs
- Fine-particle toner for improved color matching